суббота, 29 августа 2009 г.

...с чувством благодарности ДХ за мое пробуждение

I took red pill and woke up from illusions
It’s quite painful see the killed time behind
This moment I'm still wasting on the suffer
The next one I already start my fight

First enemy appeared the fear to be uncertain
It’s easiest to overcome, just do the steps
And it will disappear. Once being conquered,
It never will appear till end of life..

The next one is to be in frame of patterns
That you've collected from the day of birth
I'll put in doubts every single action
before realization will begin

If I will do so world starts being transformed
The oportunities appear and I'll break free,
behave with freedom, do versatile actions
Now i'm allmighty queen, I order what i want

And maybe I'll be carefree and inprudent
To next my enemy that steals up from behind
It makes you cinic tyrant or clown
to feel the power brings the lose of self control"

And if I want to be the man of knowledge
the master of domain and son of God
I have to understand to reach the state of intuition (видение)
in which I balance impulses and reason of my life (разум, цель)

Комментариев нет: